- Stroller Strides June 19, 2019 at 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Rassie Whicker Park @ Pinehurst, NC \n \n \n Stroller Strides is a total fitness program that moms can do with their babies. It includes power walking & running with intervals of strength and body toning exercises using exercise tubing, the stroller and the environment. Taught by certified and specially trained fitness instructors, it is a great workout for any level…
- Sangha – Thich Nhat Hanh Tradition June 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Raven's Wing Healing Center @ 345 North Page Street, Southern Pines, NC \n \n \n Sangha in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh is offered every Wednesday from 9-10:30AM at Raven’s Wing Healing Center. This program includes a 30 minute sitting meditation, 15 minute walking meditation, discussion of teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh, and Dharma Sharing.
- Tai Chi June 19, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm The Fair Barn \n \n \n Lee Holbrook will instruct these classes based around the gentle circular movements of Tai Chi. This effective exercise increases body awareness, coordination, and longevity while strengthening immunity. People of all levels can enjoy this peaceful morning workout which can be practiced almost anywhere.
- Yoga June 19, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm The Fair Barn @ 200 Beulah Hill Road South, Pinehurst \n \n \n Learn a gentle, but challenging approach to yoga including proper breathing, gentle stretching, gradual strengthening, mental focus, and the art of relaxation. This class is for beginners and those who want a gentle, mindful yoga practice. All participants will need to bring a yoga mat and a towel. Yoga is done in…
- Tai Chi in Pilot Mountain June 19, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm The Living Room @ 215A East Main Street Pilot Mountain, NC 27041 \n \n \n Learn the gentle flowing movements of Tai Chi for balance and vitality, and simple Qigong (a powerful practice for generating energy) breathing techniques that help you to relax at a deep level.n
- Chinese Brush Calligraphy Class June 19, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm The Studio of Emily Whittle @ Whispering Pines, NC \n \n \n Learn the ancient art of Chinese Brush Calligraphy from artist, Emily Whittle. Classes meet every other Thursday.