- 1/2 Price Wine Wednesdays at Social 165 March 13, 2019 at 9:00 pm – 3:30 am Social 165 \n \n \n Moore Wine Please Nights are every Wednesday from 5-11:30PM. Come and enjoy 1/2 price wines from their wide selection available.
- Military Wives Fellowship March 14, 2019 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm The Village Chapel @ 10 Azalea Road, Pinehurst, NC \n \n \n Military Wives Fellowship meets at The Village Chapel. This group provides Christian support and fellowship for the wives of those who serve our country in the military. A nursey is provided.
- Senior & Adult Chair Exercise March 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Aberdeen Recreation Station \n \n \n Exercise for Seniors is a very important part to our well being when it comes to our health and wellness. By getting up in the morning and exercising you have just boosted your metabolism, alertness, and energy levels. Benefits to chair exercising includes the increase of muscle strength, circulation, range of motion,…
- Story Hour for Ages 3-5 March 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Given Memorial Library @ 150 Cherokee Road, Pinehurst, NC \n \n \n Bring your little one to enjoy story hour for children ages 3 – 5. Reading is the foundation for all learning and starting early helps give your child a love for reading that will last a lifetime. Free and open to the public.
- Yoga March 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm The Fair Barn @ 200 Beulah Hill Road South, Pinehurst \n \n \n Learn a gentle, but challenging approach to yoga including proper breathing, gentle stretching, gradual strengthening, mental focus, and the art of relaxation. This class is for beginners and those who want a gentle, mindful yoga practice. All participants will need to bring a yoga mat and a towel. Yoga is done in…
- Quit Tobacco Support Group March 14, 2019 at 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm FirstHealth Community Health Building @ 5 Aviemore Drive, Pinehurst, NC \n \n \n Support can make quitting tobacco so much easier. Join the Quit Tobacco Support group held each Thursday at the FirstHealth Community Health Building.