- Fine Arts Festival 2018 August 21, 2018 at 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm Campbell House Galleries The Arts Council of Moore County (ACMC) created the Fine Arts Festival in 1980 to provide incentive for local artists to improve their technique and a place to showcase and sell their artwork. The festival has since grown into a major exhibit featuring artwork by artists from all over the country. The event also includes…
- American Ballroom Dance Class August 21, 2018 at 10:30 pm – 1:00 am Liberty Place @ 214 East Washington Street, Rockingham, NC \n \n \n American Ballroom Dance Classes. Liberty Place, 214 East Washington St, Rockingham, N.C. 28379 Downtown on US 1, next to Fidelity Bank. No reservation or appointment is necessary. Come join us!
- Fibromyalgia Support Group August 21, 2018 at 11:00 pm – 12:00 am FirstHealth Outpatient Conference Room \n \n \n Do you have fibromyalgia or love someone who does? Join the Fibromyalgia Support Group held every Tuesday at the FirstHealth Outpatient Conference Room. For more information, contact Janice Gilliam at (910) 947-3630 or (910) 724-9676.
- Al-Anon Meeting August 22, 2018 at 12:00 am – 1:00 am Aberdeen Building @ 501 Wilder Avenue, Aberdeen, NC \n \n \n Al-Anon offers strength and hope for family and friends of problem drinkers. Meetings are held every Tuesday from 8 pm – 9 pm.
- Open Mic Night August 22, 2018 at 12:00 am – 3:00 am Social 165 @ 9735 US Hwy 15-501, Pinehurst, NC \n \n \n Need practice? Come enjoy open mic night at Social 165 on Tuesdays from 8PM -11PM. These are practice sessions for musicians and have no cover. Also enjoy 1/2 price wine night.
- Stroller Strides August 22, 2018 at 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Rassie Whicker Park @ Pinehurst, NC \n \n \n Stroller Strides is a total fitness program that moms can do with their babies. It includes power walking & running with intervals of strength and body toning exercises using exercise tubing, the stroller and the environment. Taught by certified and specially trained fitness instructors, it is a great workout for any level…