What is the Sandhills Guide Online?
Sandhills Guide Online is an Online Directory of Business and Services in the Sandhills of North Carolina.
An online publication that lists local companies, events and visitor information for Moore County, NC. Find businesses, shopping, restaurants, lodging, products, services and discover things to do and see in the Sandhills.
More than just a digital directory, the Sandhills Guide Online is also optimized for all mobile devices. This helps the thousands of visitors and local residents who rely on their smartphones and tablets to keep in touch and find local information.
Who uses the Sandhills Guide Online?
Moore County residents and thousands of visitors have unrestricted access to the directory. Accessible from the web via any computer, tablet or smartphone, the guide is optimized for mobile and leverages the meteoric rise of web-enabled mobile devices. Smartphones will soon become the #1 access device to the Internet so presenting your information in a mobile-friendly format is our primary objective.
The Sandhills Guide Online is NOT an ‘App’ that must be downloaded to use; it is a website indexed by search engines, which means that companies listed on the website benefit from the link and their 100% search engine optimized listing.
Why should I add my business to the directory?
The reasons are numerous and all of them benefit your business; here are just a few…
- The #1 action you can take to boost the search ranking of your primary website is to obtain strong local links form authority sites.
- Your listing in the Guide is like having a stand-alone ‘mini website’ that contains a description of your products/services, all contact information, a photo slideshow, Google map and MOST importantly, a one-way link to your website.
- Google maintains different search indices for mobile sites. Your listing presents an opportunity to have your business in Google’s mobile index.
- Your listing will benefit from our ongoing SEO and social media promotional efforts. Plus our local advertising, promotion and sponsorships.
- You CANNOT find a better promotional opportunity for your business. You may claim your Free Listing or upgrade to one of the offers which will provide even greater visibility.
- If you advertise offline, you must have a website and preferably one that is also mobile-ready.
66% of Americans have performed a search on their mobile after seeing or hearing an offline ad (newspaper, radio, television, magazines, etc.). They see or hear your ad and search on their phones for more information.
QR codes are popping up everywhere
Smartphone users know what that funny looking image is; it is called a QR code and it is meant to be scanned by a mobile phone. Scanning the image launches the phone’s browser and directs it to a website. Go ahead, scan it. This particular QR code will take you to the home page of the Sandhills Guide Online Directory.
Local Search drives your business
“Local Search” and mobile are two of Google’s top priorities and the Sandhills Guide Online maximizes both.